White Elephant Trust has a large community space available for hire. The venue is ideal for workshops, conferences or meetings.
This is a social enterprise initiative that supports White Elephant Trust’s mission to provide a diverse range of positive youth development opportunities to the rangatahi of Ōtautahi. By hiring our space you are contributing to the work we do.
- 4x toilets including one disabled toilet
- Kitchen includes a jug, hot water urn, microwave, dishwasher, storage & sink (cold water only)
- A selection of cutlery, plates and mugs
- Lighting desk (on request as part of setup A and B hire only)
- Microphone and speaker (on request)
- Disabled access is available on Phillips Street
SET UP OPTIONS
When you hire the space from us you can select one of the three audio / visual set ups. Flick us an email if you are after something a bit different!
Ideal for large scale events - up to 108 people. Think seminar, workshop, AGM, community meeting and networking events.
Ideal for medium size events - up to 70 people. Think seminar, workshop, AGM, community meeting and networking events.